21 yr old girl on Vortex just got an '81 S

Anyone tell her about the list yet?  She wants to do a full restore with a
2.0 16v.

 Pretty cool, I still can't believe there are others who obsess over these
cars as much as I do.  My perfect world is filled A-1 chassis' exclusively.
"It was a simpler time, an angular time."

Sorry, got a little carried away.  Anyway, a California S which probably has
excellent door bottoms and sills with my favorite Volkswagen wheel (15" BBS
mesh) on it is a good place to start.

Word.

--
Sean