CIS-E fun, facts, foibles, follies and fuestions

I think I'll try the same thing.  I've got this fox that I've swapped 4 fuel
modules, one from the 16V just to see.  Still confused.  The 16V one worked
best but was way way rich.  The stock one is popping like it's bad timing
and the 8V Jetta one was just to lean.  I just want it to run good enough to
beat on.  Everything else is golden.

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V