Well the motor is pulled

As Sean mentioned, power is less turns lock-to-lock, and it's easier if you
do a lot of turning at low speeds (paralel parking, etc)/are weak/have worn
tires. I have one of each, well, I guess the cabby has PS too. I like the
feel of the manual better, and it cannot leak fluid, so that's a plus.
Also, there's less crap to work around in the engine bay. Thank God Klaus
is non AC/non PS, it's been challenging enough getting stuff to fit without
adding that complication. One less reservoir too.

I hope you have cans of fasteners and clips going, the best things I have
from my parts cars are those cans of bolts. SO handy.
Cathy