Strut protection?

So I'm throwing another set of Konis on the front of the Rieger (one of them is totally blown - no dampening whatsoever).  I'd like
to help the life of the new(er) set by protecting the crap trap that is the upper seals of the strut.  Is there some sort of boots
or other protection that fits our strut housings?  One of them had what appeared to be a rubber scraper that went on just under the
strut housing cap screw, but there was only one with the set I got, and I'd like to do the job a bit better while I'm in there.

Ideas anyone?

TIA
Al