Have I finally reached Scirocco nirvava???

>Autozone can order them part # Part Number: 41-5078  this is right off
>their
>website $29

Oh, those men at the Auto Zone make me sooooo mad.  What they looked up was
like $45.  I said no way, show me the toggle.  Plus, Ms. Impatient here.  I
hate waiting for things to be shipped :P

Just FYI, I couldn't stand it and already wired up the toggle to get me
through for now.  It may be the most ass-backward rig ever, but it worked :)
  Took jumper with fuse and fused to some heavy 10 guage wire.  Other end of
10 guage crimped to slide-on-thingie (I don't know what they are called) to
one part toggle.  Another piece 10 guage to other slide-on thingie to other
part toggle.  ends into fuse panel.  Tried to start again, but the battery
was not cooperating.  HAVE TO FIND BATTERY DRAINING SHORT NOW.

I think, maybe, if I charge battery, get her started and let her run, I may
be able to locate battery drain problem better.  At this point (about 3
months of draining and failed starts), the new battery may be toast.  I know
its not good for them to be put on a charger over and over.  I may take it
and trade it in this weekend.

Off to dreamland (hopefully of me in the Rocc on this great little twisty
road here) for rest.  I will be wrenching tomorrow after work (unless I call
in "Car-Started-And-I-Have-To-Get-Her-Road-Worthy"), and I know the day is
going to just crawl by :(  Maybe it will rain.

Lexan  <---happy Roccgirl