Virginia

  I would like Canada to clean up it's act by making the Gun Registry
more efficient.
  And *every* firearm must be registered. Just the same as every
automobile or truck.
  Manufacturers will be accountable until a sale is registered.
  Owners who sell their guns without registering or reporting it lost or
stolen are accountable.
  Firearms are designed for just one purpose: to kill.  Whether to
defend yourself, get food, attack or cover your rears, the power of a
gun is that it kills. And that power does not require a specific skill
or strenght.
  You may own one if you want to, for protection or whatever other
reason, but you must be accountable for whatever happens with that firearm.

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v