WTB: 16V doodads

Looking for 2 16V bodykit screw caps in good shape, ya know the 2" round
  covers that snap into the front/rear/side panels.  I have 8, but local
VW dealer says they're NLA, so I'm two cans short of a ten pack.  Most
likely they'll get painted black, so color is unimportant unless yours
happen to be black and glossy to begin with.

16V rear hatch washer nozzle and gasket in excellent shape. Mine's not
too bad, but the positioning pin on the nozzle unit snapped off at
removal. Dealer NLA.

Could also use about 4-6 of the speed nuts into which the bodykit screws
fit.  They look like the *black* fasteners in this photo (on my car they
are white):

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=320023261543>

Nothing here is urgent, but I'd like to let the MK1 Autohaus guy on ebay
<http://stores.ebay.com/Mk1-Autohaus> know if he should try to track
these down for me or not. Shipping is to 98661

Thanks!

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
    '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L