1 step forward, 2 steps back

I had spark.  Didn't really look today.  The reason I am leaning towards
something in the fuel pump relay is that I didn't hear the fuel pump kick on
and the relay comes off the panel in 2 pieces.

It's hard for me to check spark and such when my garage peon is either the
cat or my 12 yo son.  My mom can help my line something up, but she isn't
good with the tech stuff, and she bitches about the height of the car (for
starting).

I will go back over everything tomorrow when I get home from work (hopefully
with some injector seats).  I put all the hoses back on, and the injector is
seated, just not super tight.  Maybe I didn't get the wires back onto the
distributor good or something.

Thanks for the help!
Lexan