1 step forward, 2 steps back

Trenton, NC.  Blustery and about 65* today, so not cold-weather related (and
she is housed in the barn right now).

I think tomorrow I will put the jumper back in and make sure the pump is
still working.  I am pretty sure the relay died (houseing came off little
computer board in it).  Oh, yeah, I did check to make sure the fuse in the
relay was good.

Lexan