anybody post some pic's for me

Ok last year I told everyone when I got the instrument cluster outta my 84 Wolfie Scirocco with the strange 1,2 thing in the upper right corner I'd take pics. Well I've taken some pic's of it and also of the chain that was used as a "stabilizer" for the A arms.

I also took a pic of something that was in the back of the car when I bought it along time ago.. I'm not sure it's even VW related. It was there with some other tools. I need help IDing it.

So if anyone can post pics or tell be where I can post some that you can look at for free let me know.

Thanks
David