It's official

YES I AM!!!

  The Indiana Red MK1 belongs to Margret (same as Ellen's MK1) but I'll be the one tooling on it (well, that and I'm replacing the starter on her MK4 Jetta this Sunday too., plus she's Ellen's adopted mom, keepin the MK1's in the family) It's still at Daun's, needs some interior work, etc. but should be heading the Chicago way after Cincy for me to make it shine.

  It's the second one from the left, next to Miss"I'm 50" McFarland's MK1.

  http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3172173

Chuck Blue <sukchew@suddenlink.net> wrote:
  The deviled egg king is probably licking his lips in anticipation and if he shows up with a Indiana Red MKI he will have a friend for life.
ole blue