can you figure out what this is?

Check out picasa.com (google's picasa site) and use keyword sciroccojunky.
I'll post some when I get home tonight.
Which will be in about an hour or so from now.

I'll post some of my power windows too since I'm pretty stoked that it
turned out as well as it did. Looks totally factory if I do say so myself.
Thanks to all that helped with info. It couldn't have been possible without
your help.

actually, I figured it out myself but I like thanking people anyway.

Ha!!