New Foil for Cluster

Now, That is a holy grail.

  Tony

Brian Wagner <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:
  With a little luck and a German ebayer that accepts paypal, I have a new
foil shipping from Germany today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=120065739405

$41.85 shipped

The cluster I had traded for had been repaired one other time and I decided
not to tempt fate, I may try to repair it for a spare. Or even send it to Al
the master of things electronic and have him do it.

And yes the 191919059M correct, the 191919059 was superseded the M.

Brian

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.