who's done a power window swap in MK2?

I would prefer to totally keep this harness intact where I don't have to
splice in or anything. The car I pulled it from was fully functional. I
pulled it and forgot where the two wires went. Also, there are a few options
as far as voltage goes on the back of the fuse panel. I didn't want to
just plug it in anywhere and risk a fire or short, etc......

Did you just plug yours in or did you splice it? I'd think that just
plugging it in would work since I didn't have to cut anything when I took
them off the donor car.