DCI BBQ this Saturday (Washington, Canada, Oregon content)

Chris Bennett wrote:

> Anyhow I won't be able to go to the GTG, but I have three Dubs sitting
> here if you want to borrow one Camron... LOL  You may have a hard time
> getting the Callaway going though. <rolls eyes>
>
> Sorry for the Novella... Gotta run.
> Chris

Well that's a kind offer!  We'll see if my car is ready by Cincy
though... it's a damn long way from here, but I've always wanted to make
the trip.  Any other west-coasters making a run for it?

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
    '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L