DCI BBQ this Saturday (Washington, Canada, Oregon content)

Lance unfortunately I am doing packing and moving the last of the
Father in Law's Estate this weekend.  I think I'd rather have a rectal
exam from a doctor with hands like Andre The Giant than go through
this (again).

Good news is that if all goes well I will have possession of the
firearm in my name that the Monster in Law has been holding hostage.
I was FINE with her selling it--however I insisted it be to someone
that can LEGALLY own it.  She is in ambiguous waters as far as that
goes.  Citizen of country A, lived in country B all her life and was
in the process of getting US citizenship when Andrea's Dad passed.  On
the interim visa she cannot be in possession of a firearm, but with
the estate in limbo I was powerless.

The firearm in question is a Beretta SemiAuto "Estate" Shotgun.  It's
gorgeous.  I bought it for him (it was about a G) for father's day as
sort of a thank you for going out with me to retrieve the Callaway.
THAT was an adventure.  36hour round trip from Seattle to Sturgis SD.
We got to Idaho and remembered that I forgot the key to the high
security tempered/uncutable hockeypuck lock.  I had the car key.  We
ended up finding a 24 hour Walmart and got a hacksaw and bolt cutters.
 Neither would work on this damn lock.  So finally we cut the hasp on
the door itself.  4AM stealing my own car.  LOL  God I miss that man.
That memory means more to me than any material thing.  She can't have
that.  Now that is has worked out this way I don't want to sell
anything of his but...

Anyhow I won't be able to go to the GTG, but I have three Dubs sitting
here if you want to borrow one Camron... LOL  You may have a hard time
getting the Callaway going though. <rolls eyes>

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT driving across has changed.  I would
encourage you to research this yourself but... I was told that the
so-called border towns had a FIT about the passport thing and it was
changed so that a birth certificate still is fine in lieu of a
passport.  This is supposed to be that way until 2008.  Flying still
requires that you to have a passport.

Sorry for the Novella... Gotta run.
Chris