SOT: FS 1990 G60 Corrado

Hehe... yeah, that is a heck of a deal.  The engine alone is worth that... not to mention all the
other expensive C parts.

That really would be a perfect project car... sell the G60 and other unwanted parts, then turn it
into a rear wheel drive, mid-engine track car with say, an Audi V8?  :)

You know me, I already have my hands full... I'm winding down on my latest project, and look
forward to having some "free" time to work on the Scirocco again this summer!  I haven't done much
to my mk1 since last year... that will change soon.  :)

Ben