Close Ratios FS

    For anyone who's interested, I have access to a 2H available
immediately.  It's in El Paso TX, but I'm an hour drive north.  This one
would be out of a MK1 of some kind and missing the three bolt holes needed
for A2's.  Don't know a set price yet.

ratios:
http://ffp-motorsport.com/tuning/vw_trans.php

Same Gears as 4K accept for fifth.  Shorter on the Top speed.
Same Gears as 2Y accept for FD.  A little tighter overall.

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2