More on sticker tuning:

So it dawned on me that some people might actually NOT be going to Cincy.
And yes, I can ship them. And here are the colours:

The big ones? I have brushed aluminum, black and white in stock. I probably
won't have more done unless there is demand. I'l

The little ones:

Three silver options: bright silver, pewter (sort of a goldish silver like
16V silver), and slate.

Black
White
Red options: Mars and Tornado
Light gold
and a few yellow, blue etc, these ones I can get as singles in nearly
anything, I jjst need to know ahead of time.

So LMK, and if you want them shipped, we can discuss addresses offlist.
Cathy