Hex bolt on Small Triangle window S2

There are actually 3 bolts that hold the front track in place, bolts are as
follows

Top - M5x10 - top of the window channel

Middle - M5x20 - about 50mm below the top surface of the door - best to have
a long hex key with ball head

Bottom - M6x15 - need to remove the door card to access

Is that enough