MK1 8V Trans oil leak - '81S

Greetings.
I was following up on my 3 oil leaks while the car was sitting on stands for the winter and
determine that 2 of them were oil, possibly the valve cover.
Anybody have any tricks to stop them from leaking?  I've got the cork gasket with no sealer
on either side.

The other leak appears to be trans fluid and is dripping off the velocity joint on the drivers
side at the transmission.

We did replace the clutch last year and all the seals, and I suspect it has been leaking since then.

Any thought on what I may have missed or should look for?

Cheers
Ed '81S