FS: New never used EURO CIS fuel distrib + airplate

New. Yes I said that.

this is a BUY my Crap special..

What it comes with
fuel distributor
air flow plate
metal bracket they bolt to.
NO lines NO banjo bolts
pics avail for serious ( 3 digit offers )

I know what it costs new -- I'm not giving this bit away. Other stuff as you
all know I don't care.

Racing apps first can get a discount IF you prove you have a racecar. (10%
off highest acceptable bid.. totally determined by me)

its brand new. I mean brand new shiny black, shiny silver etc, fantastic
action.
I'm not using it in the bunny because it is getting converted to EFI.

Just so you know I'm looking to finance NEW seatbelts for the bunny.

Some trades /partial trades are possible.
GRM stuff
13x8 and bigger for racing (4x100 for a rocco)
aba coilpack with connectors & plug wires and year / model info

Bunny stuff
Hella grill for mk1 rabbit (dual headlight setup) not the latemodel, but
early model
euro bumpers for a mk1 rabbit convertible.. chrome :-) .. I like da bling..
:-)
NOS rabbit convertible carpet or used in fantastic shape .. black.
serpentine setup for an ABA all of it.

Bigmac..