Heater core?

I know on MK1s the opening in the plenum where the blower motor sticks out
is much larger for an AC heater core than the non-AC heater core.  To swap
in a non-AC one in requires a fabricated plate to bridge the gap.  Do not
know if it applies with the MK2s but just a suggestion to check.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5