Was: Light thingy Now: [OT] Magnet thingy

julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> OMG. I laughed sooo hard  :) That really needs to be passed on!

Pass it on.  I couldn't resist sharing it with you fuckers.  I watched
it 30 times.  Course we can't talk about politics so never mind.  Don't
mention the Spewey post.  I mentioned it once but I think I got away
with it.

What's funniest is you almost never see those fucking magnets anywhere
anymore.  Not on an SUV, not on an oldguy LeSabre, not nothing.

That song is from April but it got fresh weblog press now.  I think it's
a great piece of work but then I am a retarded communist.