Suspension suggestions

Welp, finally the Vortex has let me down.  I've alsways gotten good
responces there, but the new crop of rocco folks there don't seem too
talkative.  So here is basicly what I asked there.

I'm about to start a buildup on my 88' which will include some fairly
hefty forced induction.

Being that, I need suspension that will handle the loads. The car is
currently wearing H&R soft sports and crap (read blown) struts. I'm
figuring I'll need coilovers for the super low and non-bottoming out thing
to work.

The car currently and will continue to wear 16" rims. There is some debate
over weather I will go to 225's or stick with 205's though. Either way, I
want input on various coilover setups or whatever you think may work.

The terrain is everything from nice smooth highways to roads with some
funky potholes. Most of the surface streets will be a tad bumpy. So, it's
going to be a mixed bag. I don't know that I'll drag the car, but chances
are I will certainly take a shot at AutoX'ing it. Not to mention, I live
in curvy road central. So much corner tossing will ensue (not that it
doesn't already).

If you need more info to help make your judgement, just ask.  I'm not in a
hurry, this is going to take me a while, however, knowledge is better then
nothing at this point.

Thanks,
William S