From: "William Yeckel (Lexmark International)" <b-wiyeck@microsoft.com>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 12:00 PM
Subject: Acid Bath

Hello folks I just bought a 1980 S again after not owning a rocco for
13! Years.  But, as is the case for most VWs this age it has rust all
over the frickin place.  What I would really love to do is take the
whole thing apart and give the body an acid bath, does anyone know how
much something like that costs?  Is it a ton of work?

Thanks

-Bill