From: "Kathryn Griffin" <griffink1@nku.edu>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 12:13 PM
Subject: RE:thanks to everyone

hi!

i have great news about my car (hit by SUV, insurance tried to total it out for $600). thanks to everyones help, i got together proof of an '85 selling on ebay for 7000$ and a value from nada.com, among other things, and sent it all to the insurance ajuster. he promptly dropped his offer of 600 to total my car and offered me a check for $2500 to take the car and go. this is twice what i paid for my car. its enough to fix all the body damage and replace pretty much every worn out part on it, and even paint it. i am completly thrilled and i couldnt have done it without the overwhelming support from this group. Thank you!

-kathryn
('84 silver wolfsburg)