thanks to everyone

That's great news.  I'll keep this in mind if / when it happens to me
again.  First time I got lucky with insurance.  Next time, who knows?
Maybe we should start to compile a folder of car values or something
so the next time this happens to anyone on the list, they can just
download and print out the relavant info.  What say you, collective?

Again, congrats on stickin' it to 'em!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)