Cabby fuel pump question

    FP is supposed to run all the time the car is running :-)
if you mean that if you turn the ign to the on-position and it runs
more than briefly..you have the wrong FP relay in it. you need a smart
one.
Brian

I went out to change out the FP relay and found a stupid jumper wire instead of a relay.  Tried the three relays I had on the shelf and no pumping...  I took them out to Dieter and they all worked fine.  What's the next logical thing to check?
  Behrle