I NEED HELP PLEASE READ!

--- Kathryn Griffin <griffink1@nku.edu> wrote:

But when the insurance adjuster came, he told me
> my car only blue-booked for 600$, and wants to total it
> out for that amount!

That's absolute BS!

> I need to prove that my car is worth more than 600$, and
> i knew this was the place to turn. If anyone has proof of
> sale for a scirocco for more than 1000$,

How about the '85 that sold on eBay this week for $7000?

Ok, you need to scrape together every receipt and other
scrap of paper that shows how well you've kept up the car.
Also, do some research around the 'net to see what prices
people are asking for similar cars.  That will at least be
a start.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172