From: "Koabi Brooks" <koabi@seeohdee.com>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 9:09 PM
Subject: 16v fuel pump relay + standalone EFI = relay clicks?!

Normally are the 16v fuel pump relays ECU/knock box triggered?  That's how I
have it set up with my VEMS box, but seemingly randomly I get a relay click
- physically it feels like the fuel pump relay is doing it (though its tough
to tell while I am driving).  I do notice a slight hesitation when the
problem happens

Is this a "smart" style relays or just a normal relay?

Trying to get some insight...

Thanks,
koabi