FS on ebay NOT mine: VW SCIROCCO TURBO INTAKE CALLAWAY

ya know, i have rigged some stuff for sure, but even if something is rigged
up and works, it does NOT mean it has to look like shit.
measure hoses, cover hose clamps (at least with electrical tape so you dotn
rip your hand open on them)

things of that nature can make a rigged job look decent