Momo steering wheel Q.

>From putting several MOMO steering wheels on several car, I'd have to say that the newer wheels use the same bolt pattern (adapter) as the older ones.  However, I don't go back thirty years.....
  Whether you sell the adapter with the wheel depends if you are going to put another MOMO or Sparco wheel on the car.  If you ARE, keep the adapter; you'll need it.

 I have a MOMO Mod 82 suede steering wheel with about 30 hours on it that I'll make you a good price on, if you are interested.

larry
sandiego16v
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John C. Worden
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 1:58 PM
  Subject: Momo steering wheel Q.

  My '88 has a Momo wheel, which has seen better days and is small enough
  that I cannot
  see the speedometer.  So I am going to pull it off and I'm guessing those
  allen head screws
  are what hold it on.  The question is:should I hold onto the adapter part
  of it or get rid of it
  with the wheel?  I'm basically wondering if there adapters for various cars
  and years will
  work with their newer wheels.

  John C. Worden
  Bucksport, Maine

  ''98 Dakota 4x4-
  '88 Scirocco 16V-
  '86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
  '78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
  restoration
  '89 Polaris Indy Deluxe