Momo steering wheel Q.

My '88 has a Momo wheel, which has seen better days and is small enough
that I cannot
see the speedometer.  So I am going to pull it off and I'm guessing those
allen head screws
are what hold it on.  The question is:should I hold onto the adapter part
of it or get rid of it
with the wheel?  I'm basically wondering if there adapters for various cars
and years will
work with their newer wheels.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe