What kind of Fuel Injectors?

FWIW, these are what I used, I believe they were a Jetta 1.8T application:

http://www.bosch-motorsport.de/pdf/components/injection_valves/EV_12.pdf

I can find specifics if you need them.  I did like the split pattern and my car runs great,
so...at least you know they work.

These were not the popular form factor though - these are longer.  The fuel rail I had required
modification (shortenting of the legs, and creating a deeper counterbore) to prevent the rail from
hitting the hood, which it barely clears now.  This is a MkI, if it matters.

Ron