What kind of Fuel Injectors?

Yeah Scott replied with this:

Don, I have only run into one low-impedance 380cc injector which was
originally delivered on the Ford 2.3l turbo engines. (These were supplied
stock in the Mustang SVO, the Merkur XR4Ti, and the Thunderbird Turbo
Coupe.) They're very fast in terms of on/off response ?a great thing from a
tuning perspective. However, their spray patterns are not ideal for a 16v
engine. Since 380cc are so small and since EMS have progressed since the
2.3l turbo engine's heyday, idle and high-rpm control are moot issues that
negate any possible response time advantage.

Furthermore, the new-generation of high-impedance Genesis 380cc injectors
(P/N: INJG380AEB) are just as fast. Most importantly, they have the ideal
spray pattern for a 16v engine. So, my definite advice is to get yourself a
set of Genesis 380cc injectors. They'll idle better, will provide sharper
throttle response, and will make more torque, etc. They're also readily
available whereas the Bosch 380cc lows were made obsolete several years ago.
Here is a cool website on USRT's about injectors that I found:
http://www.webaction.gr/injectors/injectors.htm