MSCC Autocross event #6 - Took 1st place in GP

I'll be there.

  I ran in the rain on Sunday at CVO, my best was 51.xx, third place again!

  Lot's of R's and STI's, I believe best time of the day was 47.xx.

  Hard to believe that I ran better in the rain.

Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:
  Madison Sports Car Club (MSCC) held their 6th Autocross this year. This was
my second autocross and man I am I having fun. I raced in the GP Class this
weekend and took 1st in my class. I was only 6 seconds from the fastest
car, an EVO, of the day. It was raining all day so the driving very
interesting. Definetly an exercise in skid control. I took Ben with me in
the second heat. My best time was 57.xx seconds They haven't posted the
results yet so I don't know all the specific and what types of cars I was
competing with.

On Octber 22nd they are having their 7th event at Miller Park (Brewers
Stadium) parking lot. The layout is supposed to be much bigger because of
the size parking lot and run well over 1 minute timings. You can check out
their events at: http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 8V Black Scirocco (Daily Driver)