Slightly OT: Good VW Shop in Northwest Suburbs Area of Detroit?

Hi Cris,

I do not live too far from your mothers town and I can highly suggest Steves European Automotive in Waterford.  They are very good and honest service shop and have very knowledgable people in that place unlike a few dealerships and even repair places here in metro detroit area.  Have her give Ben (the service manager and personal friend) a call and he will take good care of her.
http://www.steveseuropeanauto.com/
4920 Pontiac Lake Road Waterford MI 48328
# (248) 674-2770

You can tell them I sent her if you'd/she would like

hope that helps

-Matt Denner
81roc
81diesel rabbit
93 SLC

Cris Carpenter <housecall55@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi All,
I'm wondering if anyone on the list can recommend a good VW shop in the
Northwest Suburbs area of Detroit. My mom lives in Farmington and needs
to find someone who can take good care of her 94 Jetta. The dealership
she used to take it to no longer has anyone working there she feels she
can trust.
Thanks,
Cris