4 sale: scirocco 2 zender wind splits

Yes sir, I start the 18th! I should of started back in may but a few things
were messed up. If I knew i was going to be starting this late I would of
made it to cincy. damn

I'm not sure where i will be, all they say is "we need you here" and there i
have to be. I suspect texas might be my future home, not sure just a good
guess.