4 sale: scirocco 2 zender wind splits

Yes I took them off my car. I need to sell off stuff i don't need cause i
starting a new job and may need to move soon.

I also have the pair that go up the front windshield that go with the fender
wind splits that are included in the sale (super rare to have whole set I
believe).

--
Parker Wulf  badvdub@gmail.com
Pequot Lakes, MN