Honky honky? (slow list day)

Glad you ask this question as mine does the exactly same thing. I even
replaced the horns with brand new Hella horns, and the same things happen.

Ground is good at the horns.

I guess the easy fix now would be to replace the existing relay with a new
relay. Then hunt for corroded treminals/bad connections.

I am almost positive that if I put a voltmeter at the horn terminals, I'd
get a low volts reading, maybee below 8V...

Semi-OT, I just relayed the front headlamp High/Low on my old '71
motorcycle, and now gone are the 4V at the lamp. Brand new euro Hella H4 for
motorcycle and it has a small red and blue stripe on the lens, stock. Funny.

Cheers.

Marc