Honky honky? (slow list day)

Ok, so the list is slow so I'll ask one of those questions that floats
around in my head.

The horn on my scirocco is intermittant at best.  I have an
aftermarket Momo wheel, but I believe the connections on the button
are sound.  Sometimes when I go to honk, I get a great honk.
Sometimes, I get nothing , and I can hear something clicking up under
the dash.
Sometimes I get nothing but clicks the first few times I try to honk,
but after repeated efforts it honks...
Maybe I'm answering my own question, but is there a horn relay that
needs replacing or something?

Thanks!

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"