Firey Rocco

On 9/4/06, raveracer77 <raveracer77@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>     Hey all.... got some bad news and some good news.  Bad first.  I live in the dessert.
> Er, well that's bad, but not serious, the rain here when it rains is annoying.  DPO did a 91
> Digi2 swap and botched together the two wiring harnessess... harnii?  Anyway, he's an
> idiot, water shorted something out, melted some of the fuse board and fuel pump won't
> run.

Bummer, that sucks...

>  I'm looking at one of the MK2 GLi's on Vortex, actually all of them but I'm focusing on
> the one in Wisconsin.

You live in the desert.  I seriously question the wisdom in buying a
20 year old car from rusty Wisconsin!  Make sure it's either a
southern car, or been garaged for the winters...

Hope things work out w/ your Canadian wife - I've heard several horror
stories of the BS that people have gone though with cross-border
nuptials...  Good luck!

Later,

Mark.
75