The New Callaway

List,

Finally have posted pics from the new car.  Been doing some work on it and
have some questions.

First:  The pics are posted here:
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Xavsbud/The%20Callaway/   Yes those
seats are almost perfect.  A little sun fading, but other wise in very good
shape.  The driver's is in good shape overall, but the upper left bolster is
going to need to be rebuilt and re upholstered. The headliner is also
perfect. The car has some rust.  I was hoping it wouldn't have any, but just
not that lucky. The mileage is correct.  59820.

Second:  The fuel pump has been making loud noises since I got the car last
week.  Suddenly it wont start anymore and since this is suspect anyway, I
got up under the car expecting to replace it this morning.  I have an extra
pump from the BBS car that I thought I would throw in to see if that was the
issue.  When I got under there I found this?
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Xavsbud/The%20Callaway/IMG_6677.JPG
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Xavsbud/The%20Callaway/IMG_6678.JPG  <
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Xavsbud/The%20Callaway/IMG_6679.JPG>
  It has Aeroquip connections on both ends and I am pretty sure was not
stock for a 79.  Any one have any ideas on part or replacement?  The side
reads Aeromotive and the numbers on the one end read 0803.  Any help would
be great.  I would like to get this on the road for a while before it goes
in for restoration.

Thanks,

Dave

David Winchell II