Fer Sale: 1979 MkI 'Special Edition'

Due to personal reasons, both financial and other, I have decided to
sell my '79 Mk1 project.  I want this to go to someone who can really
see it through.

Julie and Brian Page can each attest to the state of the car.  As can
anyone who saw it at Cincy.  I have done a lot of maintenance on it
and I kid you not, you could drive it (if you so choose) straight to
SoCal without any issues.  It is that reliable - more so than any of
my other 4 vehicles ('96 Cherokee and 3 other roccos).

Here is a link at Vortex where I described a lot of the car.  There
are other pics I have of it (somewhere on my disk) for those truly
interested.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2555290

Not looking to make a profit - in fact, less than I paid for it.
Mainly because I am keeping the 'S' seats.  Sorry, but I am sold on
them, even though they need refinishing.  Included will be a full set
of 16v seats in decent shape.

$500 - located in Richmond, VA.  As I said, it can be driven
*anywhere* reliably.  And still getting way over 30 mph, too!

Email me personally as I am on Digest mode.  I won't get any other
emails, I'm afraid.

-Phil Boeye