Stripped bolt hole Question--- And how could nobody comment on that last sentence?

> > OKay then, I'll go on a search. EBay may not be my best bet, the
> > brokerage is a bitch, and I don't want to drive cross border to get
> > it, we'll see what FLAPs can do for me. At least it's the front
> > hole, it should be an easier go than the back one.
> > Cathy

> Cathy, if your local flaps doesn't have these try a
> commercial/industrial type supply house.
> And as for that last sentence, well I am just amazed nobody commented
> on that one! Yes, it
> should be an easier go. lol
>
> John

LOL, sure, get this going when I'm out doing the only decent and right
thing in the world, so I can't even defend myself. Yup, I was tacking up
the miles on Klausie, he just turned 180 000 miles old on the way down to
sunny? Montreal. (Only took like 12 hours to get there, brutal travelling
on a long weekend!)  And in THIS city, I'm sure I could get either front OR
back taken care of if needs be......:) (but it was the silver car that
needed the "service" done, LOL)  I think she has screw with a good firm
bite in both holes at the moment...(and I DO mean that in the metallurgical
sense...)

Glad to set your minds all adrift....I have crepes to hunt down....mmmmm,
crepes......may as well add weight to the driver, I somehow don't think
there's gonna be a lot of drag racing going on tomorrow....thanks Ernesto...
Cathy