Air-powered car?

Ethanol is absolute garbage, and the link you provided is absolutely
correct.  Ethanol has a negative REI (Return on Energy Invested).

Flex fuel is for morons that THINK they are doing something good.

And now Cameron, some reading for you:

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)