From: Mtl-Marc [mailto: marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca]

To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:02:50 -0400

Subject: RE: Air-powered car?

If only 87 psi available at your local air station, you could always carry aspare can of psi Boost.Marc> > >     I like it, where can I get a couple?  Does this mean at > the pumps I'll be able to get 87 psi, 89 psi and 91 psi airs?> >       Rave Racer> Currently:> NEW!!  91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V> '81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2> _______________________________________________Scirocco-l mailing listScirocco-l@scirocco.orghttp://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/scirocco-l

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.