My '87 SOLD to guy in Austin

A guy named Eric from Austin just drove away this evening in my red '87 16v.  I'm kinda sad because it was my first Scirocco (since December 2000).  This will be Eric's first Scirocco, so that's cool - that and I got good money for it.  The real kicker is that he is coming next Saturday to buy an '88 16v from me as well.  I guess he's jumping in with both feet, you could say.

That will leave me with one '88 16v to keep until I die, I hope.  We'll see :).

Eric said he wanted a Scirocco because his ex-girlfriend from years ago had one and he really loved to drive it.

He'll probably be on the list soon.

Thanks to Ryan for rlaying his Want Ad on Craigslist to me.

Brian

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.