MK1 Windshield Install

Bad news:
Well trying to reseat the windshield and messing with the trim I ended up
cracking it.  Fuck.  I hate windshield with a passion.  This is the last
time I mess with one.  I will take my chances paying Speedy or another auto
glass company $50 to install one even though they will not guarantee they
won't crack a used one themselves.  Now I need 2 windshields, one for the 79
alpine white and one for my 79 bronze metallic.  Kicking myself for not
getting in on the group buy.

Good news:
I already found 2 used ones locally.  One fo $50 and one for $60.  Was
shocked.  Probably cloudy around the edges and full of scratches but oh well
I want drivers not show cars.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4